- The need for improved communication between customers and auto repair facilities so customers understand what they agreed to and know what they’re getting
- The need for uniformity in repair recommendations because there had been no standards for vehicle inspection
- The need for more training and education of technicians in the industry
- Better understanding of the vehicle’s problem(s) and what repairs are “Required” v. “Suggested”
- A minimum warranty of 90 days or 4,000 miles
- Uniformity of recommendations from one shop to another when the customer seeks a second opinion from another participating facility
© Copyright 2018 Big O Tires BC (1978) Ltd.